this “ice cream” is super easy to make and super-di-dooper delicious! it’s BERRY CHEESECAKE! yum!!! it takes about 5-7 minutes to make, 30ish minutes to wait, and it makes 3 servings (or about 18 ounces).
– 1/2 tub of cheesecake filling
– 5 heaping tablespoons of plain yogurt
– 1/3 cup almond milk (this brand tastes like liquid vanilla cake. seriously.)
– couple handfuls of strawberries and blueberries
– blender & “ice cream” container (i used the cheesecake container)
1. throw the berries, yogurt, cheesecake filling and milk into the blender
2. blend thouroughly!
3. pour into your container
4. place in freezer for about 2 hours to thicken it up to ice cream consistency. check on it and see what it’s like. if it’s not stiff enough, wait longer 😦
5. scoop & ENJOY!
lemme know if you try it, and other flavors you try!