fall is such a great season. it’s all cuddles, pumpkins, cookies, beautiful leaves, bonfires, hot coco, etc etc etc. what’s not to love? (minus the impending winter…)
in the spirit of fall, i tried a recipe i found on pinterest for pumpkin muffins. they claimed to be super easy and super delicious so i tried them.
and guess what? they were indeed super easy and super delicious! i changed the 2 ingredient recipe a bit, so here’s how it’s done:
- one regular size can of pumpkin
- one box of cake mix (i used yellow and i’ve heard spice cake is even better!)
- cupcake pan
- saigon cinnamon (in the batter)
- melted brown sugar with cinnamon (for drizzle)
- powdered sugar (to put on top of the drizzle)
that’s it! really! i mixed the pumpkin with the cake mix and put it into the cupcake pan, and baked them according to the box instructions.
here’s how they turned out:
anyone else tried this recipe; or going to?