this miracle sandwich i created on accident is SO DELICIOUS! seriously, it’s the best veggie sandwich i have ever tasted.
it’s a mix of avocado, mushrooms, jalapenos, cheese and vinaigrette dressing. some ingredients are optional, of course!
1/4- 1/2 an avocado
1/4 cup mushrooms
jalapeños- up to you!
cheese (i used cheddar; yum!)
greek vinaigrette (do it!)
wheat germ (for added health, if you want)
1. heat up your skillet, then add your EEVO
2. throw in your mushrooms and saute… and jalapeños if you want, which i highly suggest!
3. while that’s sautéing, slice up your avocado
4. remove your mushrooms and jalapeños when they’re done, and put your bread in the skillet to grill/warm up
5. add cheese to warm bread
6. add avocado slices
7. sprinkle wheat germ if you want for added health
8. add a small dollop of greek vinaigrette if you want. i think it really adds the perfect touch of flavors to this sammie! try it, please!