pasta is one of my all-time favorite foods, right along with seafood. i had some pasta in my pantry and decided to cook up some shrimp pasta!
sorry i don’t have step-by-step pictures like usual; i made up the recipe as i went based on how it tasted. it turned out super delicious!!
what i used:
- half a box of fettucini noodles
- 3/4 bag of frozen shrimp (medium size)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt/pepper, to taste
- pinch of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- cook noodles al dente
- sautee shrimp, chopped onions, minced garlic and butter in frying pan till onions are cooked
- drain noodles
- mix the shrimp sautee with the noodles
- add olive oil, parmesan cheese, salt/pepper and parsley
that’s it! it’s super easy! ENJOY!