this stuff is delicious! not too healthy at all, haha, but SO GOOD. very rich & creamy!
this makes 2 servings and takes about 20 minutes.
– 2 servings of rotini pasta
– 1/3 cup half and half or heavy cream
– 1/3 cup sour cream
– 2 1/2 oz cream cheese
– 1/4 cup jalapeno juice
– chopped jalapenos, amount up to you
– 1 cup cooked & chopped bacon
– * 1 tbs wheat germ (i added this to the sauce to make it a little healthier. it doesn’t affect the taste)
– pinch of salt and pepper, to taste (careful of the salt since you’re using bacon)
1. boil your water & cook your pasta in a medium saucepan
2. while your pasta is cooking, put your half n half/ heavy cream, cream cheese, sour cream, jalapeno juice, chopped jalapenos, and chopped bacon into a small saucepan on low/medium heat (the brown specks are my wheat germ :)) constantly stir the sauce to avoid it from burning or globbing up!!
3. cook & stir for about 8-10 minutes. the sauce will thicken up to an alfredo sauce consistency (remember to watch the pasta!)
lemme know if you guys think this is yummy!