there’s been this egg white face mask circulating on pinterest that claims to be basically the best thing ever. it’s supposed to clean your pores, shrink your pores, help with scars, etc. welp, because i love you readers so much, i sacrificed my face for you.
– 1 egg white
– small bowl
– toilet paper
– no shame
– 30 to 45 minutes where no other human will see you
1. crack the egg, but hold the two pieces close to each other to allow the egg white to dribble out WITHOUT the yolk!
2. i lightly stirred my egg white up with a fork, just to break some globs up. up to you if you do this!
3. apply! i wasn’t sure how to apply this, so i washed my hands, and slathered it on with my good ol fingers. it felt SO WEIRD. and slimy. and not sexy AT ALL.
4. quickly apply pieces of toilet paper to your face. in some spots i put two layers cuz the egg soaked all the way thru.
5. wait for it to dry… this could take up to a half hour. you’ll know it’s dry when you can’t smile without it pulling on your skin.
6. carefully peel off. CAREFULLY.
NOTHING. this mask did nothing for me.
lemme know if you guys try this and if it works for you!
UPDATE: i was broken out like CRAZY the next morning!! that hasn’t happened since i started oil cleansing, so i blame the egg. stupid egg.